(Please Note: drawing may differ to Australian specifications)
MXR 32-4 Multi
The application areas of stationary booms are broad and diverse. They are used just as economically for the construction of power stations, caverns, liquid gas tanks and bridges as they are on various highrise building construction sites. They are ideally suited for integration in climbing formwork, the autonomous through-climbing of floors, as well as free-standing installations.
- Easy transport thanks to the low weight of the heaviest part of the placing boom below 5 t
- The new quick release system with hinge technology enables a quick and simple assembly of the placing boom
- Increased horizontal reach/depth of reach, especially due to the -10° inclination angle of the first arm
- Good accessibility and plenty of space for assembly thanks to the new working platform
- Environmentally friendly because of reduced oil volume
- More efficient drive thanks to planetary gearing
- Flexible Z folding with the Putzmeister delivery line with DN 125/5.5"
- Secure operation of the boom thanks to the compact slewing head without stationary parts
- The use of low-maintenance standard components lead to lower service costs
- Suitable for the RS 850 tubular column system from Putzmeister