P 715 Diesel
The Putzmeister fine concrete pump trailer is small, light, and features a powerful dual-piston pump. It is used for pumping self levelling floor screed, fine concrete and anhydrite up to a grain size of 16 mm.
The integrated S-valve with self-seal effect allows pump pressure of up to 68 bar, and is even sealed against sludge and water. The self-adjusting ring on the S-pipe automatically compensates for wear.
- Diesel hydraulic drive
- Plastic motor hood with targa bar
- Concrete hopper with agitator and rubber collar attachment
- Folding 30 mm safety mesh grill with 12 V vibrator
- Folding hopper attachment
- Hydraulic control of pump and S transfer tube
- 2-cylinder piston pump with chrome-plated delivery cylinders
- Infinite manual output adjustment
- External pressure setting of the max. pump pressure to 40 or 68 bar
- Central lubrication manifold on the hopper
Wash-out adapter, clamp coupling with gasket, cleaning accessories, tools, operating manual, spare parts list