The Putzmeister TK 50 has more horsepower for shotcrete work and is ideal for a wide variety of concrete placing jobs and for pumping structural concrete. The TK 50 features an angled hopper that’s easier to fill and clean. It can pump a variety of materials at up to 54 yd³/hr, handle the harshest mixes, and tackle a variety of applications.
- Fitted with a 96HP Deutz diesel engine
- Rated from 0 to 40 cubic meters per hour and 79 bar concrete pressure
- Includes 4 channel radio remote, hopper paddles and vibrator, & heavy duty jack leg
- Concrete cylinders = 1000mm x 150mm, 270 L hopper
- Weighing just 2750KG it is capable of being towed with a 4WD